Thank you each one for entering in our new year's giveaway! We were excited to "meet" so many of our readers and appreciate you commenting and sharing our link. The many ways that were shared about recording the blessings of God throughout the year were creative and we appreciate you sharing those ways.
So, we would like to announce the winner of the giveaway. It is:
Kelly from Christian Country Mama (#54)
We hope that you enjoy your prize! Please email us at tom@bryantfamilyfarm.com with your mailing address so we can get your package mailed.
| Giveaway |
God bless each of our readers this new year - and we'd love to hear from you anytime!


Congratulations, Kelly!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the winner!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Kelly!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Miss Kelly!
ReplyDeleteI THANK ALL of y'all SO much for the Congrats and everything!!! And THANK you Bryant Family!!! The whole house has been sick and then we had revival at Church, so I didn't even know I won till tonight!!! :OP
ReplyDeleteI changed my Blog around a bit, but can't figure out how to "center" the pictures at the top and bottom. Can anyone help me? I did it before, but it has been a while and I have forgotten. :O) Any help would be appreciated!
Thank you again,
~Kelly~