BeefBroilersPorkTurkeyMilkContact UsAbout Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Can You Guess?


Can you guess what this picture is?

Hint: See past guessing games on Bryant Family Farm blog!

BFF Blog

9 comments:

  1. Doors, ready to open on a big springtime world??

    ReplyDelete
  2. A window, with the curtains/shade closed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hayloft doors or curtains? Kind of hard!

    Sarah, I miss your sweet letters and emails. Keep sending them when you can! :)

    ~Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost looks like you were driving past something taht was lite up and snapped a picture...I'd say lights of some sort! :P lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got it!! (I hope second guesses are allowed.) Is it a hotel-room window with the curtains drawn closed, perhaps taken one morning during your family trip?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Brianna! :) It really makes since.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone for your great, creative guesses. You all were close, but Brianna hit the nail. This is a picture of our motel room window, with the curtains closed. One morning before everyone was awake, I grabbed my camera which was on my nightstand. I snapped a picture of the room beside me, but had to rub my eyes to figure out what the big streak of light was! I thought I had taken a blurry picture, but then saw that it was the window. I thought, "This has to be our guessing picture on the blog!" And so it is! Yes, this just goes to show how attached my camera is to me!
    Thanks again everyone for great guesses!
    ~Sarah (the Bryant Family Photographer)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our family's blog. We always enjoy hearing from our readers, so please feel free to drop us a note! May God bless you today as you seek Him.
~The Bryant Crew