BeefBroilersPorkTurkeyMilkContact UsAbout Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

Rachael



Happy 12th Birthday 
Rachael!!

We hope you have a special day and a very blessed year.  You do a great job taking care of all the kid goats and have a big heart for serving others! We love you! "Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies." (Proverbs 31:10)

BFF Blog

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Rachael !!

    We hope you have a very Special Day ! You look so pretty in pink too :)

    Sincerely,
    the Larsen Ladies from Maryland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Rachael! Twelve is a nice age, huh? It was for me. I just turned thirteen in February and it has been nice so far.

    "Commit thy works unto the Lord and thy thoughts shall be established." Proverbs 16:3 (KJV)

    May God bless you as you grow in Him each day, week, month and year!

    ~Johanna Kautt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Rachael! I hope and pray that you have a very special day, delighting in the Lord's many blessings!

    Blessings!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Rachael! :D Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Rachael! I hope that you have a wonderful day!

    May the LORD bless you richly!
    I love you,
    Martha Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Friends,
    Thank You for the Birthday wishes! I appreciate you thinking of me.
    Rachael E.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our family's blog. We always enjoy hearing from our readers, so please feel free to drop us a note! May God bless you today as you seek Him.
~The Bryant Crew