What kind of cake did she have? It *sort of* looked like rice-crispy treats-- although I know you'd not eat junk food like *that*!!! :P ~Johanna
Johanna,Rachael had a blueberry crisp with lots of fresh cream. It was yummy!
Mmm.... well, I was partly correct -- it was *some kind* of crisp! :) Have a blessed weekend!~Johanna
Happy Birthday to Racheal! Her cake does sound very good!Emily P.
What fun pictures of a fun day - I hope you have a wonderful year, Rachael! Blessings!
Thank you so much for visiting our family's blog. We always enjoy hearing from our readers, so please feel free to drop us a note! May God bless you today as you seek Him.~The Bryant Crew
What kind of cake did she have? It *sort of* looked like rice-crispy treats-- although I know you'd not eat junk food like *that*!!! :P
ReplyDelete~Johanna
Johanna,
ReplyDeleteRachael had a blueberry crisp with lots of fresh cream. It was yummy!
Mmm.... well, I was partly correct -- it was *some kind* of crisp! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed weekend!
~Johanna
Happy Birthday to Racheal! Her cake does sound very good!
ReplyDeleteEmily P.
What fun pictures of a fun day - I hope you have a wonderful year, Rachael! Blessings!
ReplyDelete