BeefBroilersPorkTurkeyMilkContact UsAbout Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kitties Everywhere

Some friends gave us two kittens this spring. The yellow male ("Winston") has been quite the character and added much excitement to our farm. His sister was expecting kittens, but we found recently that she had passed away. We were disappointed about that and were planning on getting another female cat. But...we should be careful what we ask for, because...


Last week a neighbor brought us a little yellow kitten that was found in her driveway. Since it needed care, we decided to adopt it until its home or owner could be found. Of course, the children made little kitty right at home - starting him off right with a cup of fresh milk!


The next morning, another neighbor walked up - with another kitten in hand. They too had found a kitty, and wondered if it was ours. No, it wasn't...but it must have been kitten #1's sister! So we adopted two homeless kittens.


Needless to say, we have enjoyed their antics and lively company...we're not sure if they have enjoyed our dress-up sessions as much as we have.


Well, if you have any name suggestions, drop 'em by!

Helping with his photos

BFF Blog

9 comments:

  1. So cute! Wish I wasn't so allergic. My girls want one! Pictures are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that little brown one is PRECIOUS!! I am in love with her markings! They are going to be quite spoiled, I can tell. ;P I'll let you know if I think of any names!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara ~ Next time you want to drop by here, you can have the little girl kitty. But then big brother would be lonely (well, with all the attention they get...maybe not!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are way too adorable... and I am not even a cat person! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might name the girl Calico or Callie. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! I love kittens! You could name one Tinkerbelle..or Pixie...!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found your blog through For Such a Time As This...those kittens are adorable! :)

    ~hannah grace
    http://walkinthytruth.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, they're so cute! We just ended up with three kittens. They've got blue eyes and grey fur.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sarah!
    You were right, your kittens are adorable...love the tiny one!

    Blessings, Amelia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our family's blog. We always enjoy hearing from our readers, so please feel free to drop us a note! May God bless you today as you seek Him.
~The Bryant Crew