That is our crazy Feline.
Would somebody please call the fire department?
I think you had the best one! Ha! :)
"I just can't find any mulberries!"
_"Now this is a CAT-tastrophe... I've forgotten how to reverse!!!"_
"Are you *sure* you were closing your eyes while you counted?"
I need a "cat-a-pult" to launch me out of here! :) ---Credit goes to Sarah and Grace Mally's talk yesterday!! HA! :) ~Johanna
Thank you so much for visiting our family's blog. We always enjoy hearing from our readers, so please feel free to drop us a note! May God bless you today as you seek Him.~The Bryant Crew
That is our crazy Feline.
ReplyDeleteWould somebody please call the fire department?
ReplyDeleteI think you had the best one! Ha! :)
ReplyDelete"I just can't find any mulberries!"
ReplyDelete_"Now this is a CAT-tastrophe... I've forgotten how to reverse!!!"_
ReplyDelete"Are you *sure* you were closing your eyes while you counted?"
ReplyDeleteI need a "cat-a-pult" to launch me out of here! :) ---Credit goes to Sarah and Grace Mally's talk yesterday!! HA! :)
ReplyDelete~Johanna