BeefBroilersPorkTurkeyMilkContact UsAbout Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A 'Grand' Gift



Last week, some friends blessed us tremendously with their grandmother's grand piano. Our pianists are thrilled to have a grand piano and can't wait to have it tuned, so we can play it. They have always dreamed of having a grand piano and can't believe it's ... a dream come true! Thank you so much, M. family!



The girls figuring out how it works
Looking forward to harp and piano duets!
"Praise the LORD with harp: 
sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings."

{Psalm 33:2}
BFF Blog

7 comments:

  1. Wow... first a concert harp... now a piano... well, I guess, for people who are into music as much as you are. :P I, like, never play my instruments anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebekah! God has tremendously blessed us beyond what we ever thought or asked for in a harp and a piano! You have been greatly blessed with talents as well which is wonderful to see used for His glory. Your piano playing is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat! :) Hey? Who's giving away a harp? ;) I am pinching my pennies to buy one.

    ~Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Johanna ~ I know, no one seems to be giving away harps for some reason. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sarah, I suppose it's because harps are more rare than other instruments like piano or violin.

    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow! I love playing grands...a dream to own one someday...:) what a tremendous gift from the Lord! now I really want to come visit you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our family's blog. We always enjoy hearing from our readers, so please feel free to drop us a note! May God bless you today as you seek Him.
~The Bryant Crew