Today, my favorite sister Rachael gave me the most special and thoughtful birthday gift. At breakfast, she gave me a carefully wrapped package, and as I opened it, I was amazed to find a notebook - with a beautifully designed cover. As I opened the cover, I immediately recognized the face of a dear friend...and another...and another!
Rachael, thank you SOO much for this beautiful gift of work and love! The time you put into this is so amazing to me and I will treasure this gift forever. Thank you, sweet sister!
Also, a big "thank you" to each one of you who sent a page in for this gift - I am tremendously blessed by your birthday wishes and prayers. I am so thankful for the fellowship Jesus Christ has given me through your walks with Him - truly, in His name we are One and will meet one day in Heaven! May the Lord bless each of you as you continue to walk in His love.
"For this cause we also, since the day we heard it,
do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the
knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing,
being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;
Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power,
unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;
Giving thanks unto the Father...
Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness,
and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son."
{Colossians 1:9}
Praise the Lord for His unspeakable gift toward us in all of life's blessings! ~Sarah Lee

I hope my page made it in time! :D
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see the scrapbook one day! :)
How wonderful to have so many young ladies genuinely care about you and expend time and effort to ensure you had a special birthday. A happy 20th to you, and Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteAre you doing something different to your hair? It looks curly in the pictures. ;-)
I'm so glad it was a blessing to you! How sweet of Rachael to coordinate everything. =)
ReplyDeleteHopefully my page arrived safely & in time. =)
Blessings,
Elizabeth
Bekah and Elizabeth, Your sweet pages arrived and are so pretty! Thank you - I'm so glad to have you in it. Brianna, I agree, this gift was so creative and thoughtful - I am amazed at all the time that went into it. Yes, I've been using a few natural hair tips that give my hair more volume. :)
ReplyDeleteGod's blessings to you all!
you need to share the hair tips girl! :) Happy birthday again, Sarah! I want to come see the book...(and my page is coming soon... :) )
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Sarah!
ReplyDeleteI hope my page made it. :)
And I want to hear about the hair tips too!!! :)