Happy Birthday Sarah!
We are so thankful for your testimony and service to our Lord, Jesus Christ.
We are so grateful to have a lovely, Godly Daughter!
We love you,
Dad and Mom
 |
| On Sarah's birthday, we surprised her by going ice skating with several friends |
 |
| Rachael and Kathryn |

After ice skating, we enjoyed pizza together

 |
Maurya beautifully designed and decorated Sarah's
surprise chocolate black bean birthday cake - thank you so much!!
Thank you ALL for coming and skating with us - we had so much fun together.
{Thanks to dad for most of these pictures!} |
Happy Birthday from the Walls! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Sarah! May He bless you tremendously throughout this coming year!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!! I am blessed to have you as a friend - I hope you had a WONDERFUL day!! May God bless you richly as you serve Him!
ReplyDeleteOh, happy birthday, Sarah!! My thoughts are summed up in the birthday letter, but I thank God for your wonderful encouragement! May the Lord bless you!
ReplyDeleteOh my, late but still had to wish you a Happy Birthday! May God bless you abundantly and fill you with joy unspeakable this year and all years to come!
ReplyDeleteBekah, Maggie, Hannah, and Elizabeth,
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your sweet birthday wishes. I am tremendously blessed to have you as friends and appreciate your special notes. May the Lord's blessings be upon you this new year. Rev 7:12
Rachel,
Thank you so much dear for the kind comment! I appreciate your prayers. Blessings~Psalm 143:8