BeefBroilersPorkTurkeyMilkContact UsAbout Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Can You Guess...

...where this photo was taken?

BFF Blog

6 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm . . . North Carolina? Or Georgia? Maybe Florida? It looks rather tropical to me - much different than Minnesota!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking that is in Savannah on Forsythe across from the Forsythe Park? Sure does look familiar to me. I used to live in Sav. and that's what it looks like to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great guesses, everyone.

    Kris, you came the closest - this picture is taken near Forsythe park, between Drayton and Bull St, Savannah GA. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to say Bull St. It looks like y'all are having a great time. Your pictures are beautiful. I am going to take my grandkids to Tybee this summer. I love it there. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our family's blog. We always enjoy hearing from our readers, so please feel free to drop us a note! May God bless you today as you seek Him.
~The Bryant Crew