BeefBroilersPorkTurkeyMilkContact UsAbout Blog

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom

Happy birthday Mom!!! 
We love you and appreciate all the many sacrifices you daily make for us, your family! Thank you for being a godly, dedicated woman of God.

"Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, 
and thine health shall spring forth speedily:
 and thy righteousness shall go before thee; 
the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward."
{Isaiah 58:8}


We love you!
BFF Blog

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Dana! Hope you had a wonderful day! Praying for you.
    Love
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Mrs. Bryant! I hope you have a wonderful year - may our Father continue to bless you fully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful and happy birthday, Mrs. Bryant! I pray that our Father blesses you in the year to come!

    I love you,
    Martha Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happ Barthday Mrs.Bryant! :)
    Hope you had a great day !
    Love,
    Kathleen O'connell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your Mom! I didn't know her special day was just 2 days before mine. :)
    May God continue to bless you, Mrs Bryant!
    ~Samantha R

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Mrs. Bryant! Praying that God will rain blessings and properity on you as the homemaker! Olivia Marie Meggs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our family's blog. We always enjoy hearing from our readers, so please feel free to drop us a note! May God bless you today as you seek Him.
~The Bryant Crew