BeefBroilersPorkTurkeyMilkContact UsAbout Blog

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sarah's Birthday

Happy 21st birthday, Sarah! 

Sarah, thank you for making good food every day. 
~ Samuel

Sarah, thank you for the advise in all areas of my life. 
~ Jonathan

Sarah, thank you for encouraging me to read my Bible, and memorize lots of verses. 
And for making lunch every day, too. 
~ Nathan

Sarah, I have enjoyed sewing with you.
Your encouragement with memorizing has been a wonderful help, this past year
You are a  wonderful sister! You are a blessing to me.
~Rachael

Sarah, I am so grateful for the Godly choices you have made as you have grown and matured into a truly beautiful young lady.  Thank you for all the encouragement you extend to your siblings with scripture memory and exhorting each of them as they read their Bible each day.  Thank you for all your help as you contribute  much to running our home and business, you keep things running smoothly each day with your diligence and hard work.  I love you! 
~ Mom

Sarah, thank you for all of your diligent work in our home as you use that experience to prepare for your own home and family.  You are a wonderful daughter and excellent example to all.  I love you. 
~ Daddy


"Many daughters have done virtuously,
but thou excellest them all. "

{Proverbs 31:29}
BFF Blog

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY SARAH! That picture of you looks so cheery and inviting (especially since it's a windchill of -30F here!). May God bless you richly! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Sarah! I have been so blessed by you. May the Lord richly bless you as you serve Him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday Sarah! that's a blessing to read from your family -- may God continue to use you mightily for His glory in this next year of your life! The picture of you is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww..... this is so sweet. :) Lovely picture of you, Sarie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I missed your birthday! All your family members left such sweet notes for you; it made me tear up a little. You are such a beautiful young lady with a heart for God. I love that about you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our family's blog. We always enjoy hearing from our readers, so please feel free to drop us a note! May God bless you today as you seek Him.
~The Bryant Crew