Happy 14th birthday, dear Rachael!!
You are a blessing to us all!
You were born in Seoul, Korea, early one Easter morn,
and what a blessing it was to us, since your name means little lamb of God.
We appreciate your willing spirit to do whatever is needed; thank you!
You truly have a servant's heart! We are so thankful for your conviction to
live for our Lord and to do what is right.
You are a joy to our hearts! Happy 14th birthday!
| It seems like only yesterday when you were born early one Resurrection morning! |
"This I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more
in knowledge and in all judgment;
| So many fun memories spent together |
That ye may approve things that are excellent;
that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ;
that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ;
Being filled with the fruits of righteousness,
which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God."
which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God."
{Philippians 1:9-11}


Happy Birthday Rachael!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful day today on your birthday and a wonderful year ahead as you continue to serve the Lord and seek to bring glory to Him!! You have been a blessing to so many and we appreciate your testimony.
Love The Walls
Hello and happy birthday, Rachael! I hope you have a wonderful day today and that, throughout the coming year, you grow in the grace and knowledge of our Savior Jesus. Keep seeking Him in every day and in every thing. You are special.
ReplyDeleteWith love,
Maggie
Happy Birthday, dear Rachael!! I pray you have had a blessed day of celebration! You are such a special friend! May you experience the Lord's working in your life more and more this upcoming year. Keep seeking him!
ReplyDeleteMuch love to you!!!
Hannah
P.S. Your card should arrive in the mail this weekend :)...sorry I'm a bit late!
Happy 14th birthday, dear Rachael Elisabeth! I hope you've had a very special day!
ReplyDeleteMay you be blessed with peace and joy as you diligently seek Him and be given knowledge of what He wants you to be doing! And may you grow closer to Him each new day!
Thank you for your sweet friendship!
I love you,
Martha Joy
Proverbs 31:30
Colossians 3:1-4
Happy Birthday, Rachael.......... The last picture of you is lovely and when I saw it I thought of a quote in the book Little Women:
ReplyDelete"Meg looked very like a rose herself; for all that was best and sweetest in heart and soul seemed to bloom into her face that day, making it fair and tender, with a charm more beautiful than beauty."
Dear girl, may you continue to keep your eyes on Jesus, the giver and finisher of your faith.
Mrs. Lori
Texas