BeefBroilersPorkTurkeyMilkContact UsAbout Blog

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Spring Planting Projects

Jonathan headed up our spring potato planting party this week.
We are thankful for the rains we have been having,
which has made the soil moist and ready for planting.
We look forward to this year's garden harvest!
Samuel mattocking new rows
Covering the potato poonies

The garlic that we planted last fall is growing well
...and so is Nathan's alfalfa/oat field
Sprouts in the field

Spring flowers

Kansas weather is interesting - yesterday, we had beautiful spring weather,
and today - snow on the ground again. We look forward to spring settling in.


"Truth shall spring out of the earth;
and righteousness shall look down from heaven."
{Psalm 85:11}
BFF Blog

3 comments:

  1. Cool! We've been busy busy in our tater garden puttin hay around the plants and all. Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulips in the snow! What a pretty picture. I live in Texas now, but I was raised in North Dakota so this picture reminded me of home. I love reading about your gardening adventures.One of the best ways to teach children about self-sufficiency is having a family garden.

    I look forward to following your projects.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - things look nice and green there already. It's looking good - nice to be planting already or is this about the time you usually do? I love the tulip pictures but they are all nice.

    Trust you are all well.
    Love
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our family's blog. We always enjoy hearing from our readers, so please feel free to drop us a note! May God bless you today as you seek Him.
~The Bryant Crew