BeefBroilersPorkTurkeyMilkContact UsAbout Blog

Monday, July 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday, Mom!
We are so thankful for you and your heart for the Lord! 
Thank you for...
...Your love and dedication to your family...
Mom, thank you for reading us interesting books at lunch time, making us yummy treats, and helping me with my chicken business projects. Happy birthday! -Samuel

...Your generous servant's heart to others in need...  
Mom, thank you for all that you do around here for your family. Thank you for teaching us girls how to be homemakers and for making each day special! I remember playing dolls with you when I was little. I hope that you have a wonderful day. I love you! -Rachael

...Your hard-working, diligent work all the time in nutritional health,
soap making, ironing, gardening, and so much more!
Happy birthday Mom. Thank you for being a good and loving mom and taking care of us all these years! Thank you for playing legos and having fun with me when I was little. -Jonathan



Thank you for caring about us and cooking such good food for us. I remember us swinging on the porch some afternoons when we lived in Korea. Thank you for all your help with my farming adventures this year. Happy birthday! -Nathan



Mom, happy birthday blessings to you! Thank you for your constant work and dedication to your family and raising us in the ways of God. One of my fondest early memories was waking up as a little girl on sunny summer mornings to you singing, "This is the day the Lord has made - let us rejoice and be glad in it!" Thank you for teaching me about the Lord from an early age. Have a wonderful day. I love you. -Sarah

Happy Birthday! Thank you for being a godly wife and mother. I love you. -Tom

And your birthday post wouldn't be complete without letting out the secret - 
that you love chocolate ice cream!
We love you - happy birthday!
"Be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, 
forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord."
{1 Corinthians 15:58}
BFF Blog

5 comments:

  1. Aww- what a sweet post - that is very special and I love all the pictures. Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Dana! I'm so glad I have the privilege of knowing you and being your friend!

    Love ya
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday, Mrs. Bryant! I hope you had a blessed celebration yesterday! I LOVE all the old pictures- so sweet!

    God bless you!
    Hannah Hobbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Dana:
    A happier birthday, who can find? Your children rise up and bless you and your husband has praised you in the "gates."

    Sending a warm hug to my new friend... and a prayer for another year of being safely led on that straight and joyful path that climbs onward and upward!

    Lori
    Texas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah, I just think it's interesting that my mom's birthday is a day before your mom's, and both yours and mine are in the same month!! :)
    ~Alisha Miller

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is really neat, Alisha! Happy belated birthday to your mom. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting our family's blog. We always enjoy hearing from our readers, so please feel free to drop us a note! May God bless you today as you seek Him.
~The Bryant Crew