BeefBroilersPorkTurkeyMilkContact UsAbout Blog

Friday, April 4, 2014

Happy Birthday, Rachael


Happy 15th birthday, Rachael!!
We love you so much and hope you have a wonderful day. 
You are a special blessing to our family.



"Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways."
{Psalm 128:1}



"Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: 
but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised."
{Proverbs 31:30}
BFF Blog

5 comments:

  1. Happy, happy birthday, Rachael! I hope you have a wonderful day and year!
    ♥ Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! May God bless you Rachael!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Rachael! What a lovely young lady you have grown up to be - God bless you on your birthday and the coming year.
    Love The Walls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you had a nice birthday, Rachael! I love all the pictures of you :-) You are such a dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for all of your kind notes. It was a blessing to hear from you all. I had a wonderful day. God bless!
    Love,
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our family's blog. We always enjoy hearing from our readers, so please feel free to drop us a note! May God bless you today as you seek Him.
~The Bryant Crew