BeefBroilersPorkTurkeyMilkContact UsAbout Blog

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Chore Time

Hey! It's just me!

This beautiful spring has been very busy for our farm! We've welcomed new animals to the farm recently, including a new fold of Scottish Highland cattle. They are very interesting looking, and will produce wonderful grass-fed beef.

Samuel and Rachael feeding the goat kids: 
these twin's tails are wagging as they enjoy the fresh milk!
This ewe is due to lamb any day
Edit: She just had 3 cute lambs!
Bottle-feeding one of the lambs   
Delle had a Jersey heifer calf last week 
and we are so thankful for another  dairy calf to add to our herd
We will have fresh milk again soon
Jonathan and Nathan carrying the newborn calf at sunset
"The LORD thy God bringeth thee into a good land, 
a land of brooks of water, of fountains 
and depths that spring out of valleys and hills."
{Deut. 8:7}
BFF Blog

2 comments:

  1. Spring is definitely there at your farm! I love the look of the new cattle. And the twin goats are so cute and very identical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing all the pictures you post! ;) I should comment more, I guess... :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our family's blog. We always enjoy hearing from our readers, so please feel free to drop us a note! May God bless you today as you seek Him.
~The Bryant Crew