Hi!The goat kids are adorable!!Blessings,Alyssa Grace
D.A.R.L.I.N.G.!!!In two years, when our farm in a Missouri is fenced and ready, I want a couple of your precious goats! Hand-fed and well-loved!Lori
15 goat kids! Oh, what a blessing. And what diligence on Rachael's part!! So exciting to see your farm life. :)
Aww - cute!Gloria
Thank you so much for visiting our family's blog. We always enjoy hearing from our readers, so please feel free to drop us a note! May God bless you today as you seek Him.~The Bryant Crew
Hi!
ReplyDeleteThe goat kids are adorable!!
Blessings,
Alyssa Grace
D.A.R.L.I.N.G.!!!
ReplyDeleteIn two years, when our farm in a Missouri is fenced and ready, I want a couple of your precious goats! Hand-fed and well-loved!
Lori
15 goat kids! Oh, what a blessing. And what diligence on Rachael's part!! So exciting to see your farm life. :)
ReplyDeleteAww - cute!
ReplyDeleteGloria